June 1st, 2013
In this episode, we:
1) catch up on the first two rounds of NHL playoff eliminations, previewing conference finals, and catching up on the NBA playoffs, and our predictions across both sports.
2) 8th seeds running wild in the playoffs, and the legitimacy of an 8th seeds playoff threat across sports.
3) Which sport's playoffs are the hardest to win.
4) The audacity of people calling close, low scoring playoff games boring.
5) cheering for players vs teams; former players becoming/succeeding as coaches (Roy, Gretzky), Tortorella benching Brad Richards, "contract years"....
....and plenty more.